To be legally marry in Thailand, requires more than just a ceremony. It requires legal registration under Thai law and your embassies consent to get married in Thailand.
For most couples can be very painless and even an adventure. For a few other nationalities it is a real hassle with weeks or months of waiting but for most it takes a few days of waiting well we process you paperwork and a short visit to your embassy in Bangkok. So if you want a stress free and legal marriage in Thailand talk with us before you even book your wedding and we can help reduce your costs and make is easy and stress free.
- Contact name Somchit Srimoon
- Year established 2009
- Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LegallyMarriedInThailand?fref=ts
- Thai Language Fluent
- English Language Fluent
- FAQ Where is our office. We have tiny offices in Bangkok, Koh Samui, Chiang Mai, Phuket and other places, We are mostly a internet based business as we know how valuable you vacation time is so we want everything ready to get the process started when you arrive in Thailand with no time wasting office appointments once you arrive. We will get as much done before you arrive as humanly and legally possible.
- By Jit Srimoon
- Address: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui .Phuket and other locals.
- Phone: 084 172 6099
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://legallymarriedinthailand.com